Topics: Substantive dating relationship Auditlaw
• Understanding the importance of ethics in business environment.
• Recognizing the difference between the ethics of personal integrity from the ethics of social responsibility.
• Distinguishing legal responsibilities from ethical responsibilities.
• Explaining the ethical theory of utilitarianism.
• Defining corporate culture.
• Defining corporate social responsibility.
• Understanding the concepts of ethics in the workplace.
• Applying an ethical framework to marketing issues.
• Describing business environmental responsibilities.
Laura P. Hartman, Joe Des Jardins, Business Ethics, 3rd edition, 2014, ISBN: 978-0-07-802945-5
Laura P. Hartman, Joe Des Jardins, Business Ethics – Access Card, 3rd edition, 2014, ISBN: 978-0-07-749929-7
Some, if not all, exams may require a proctor. If a proctor is required, the instructor will provide details on how a proctor is to be identified.